Lucky Leprechaun Cocktail
from Entertain With Mark Addison
- 1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz Mailbu Rum
- 6 oz Pineapple Juive
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a glass or shaker with ice
- Pour over ice in a hurricane glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge
From Drink of the Week
If you’re looking for something a little different for St. Patrick’s Day, this green sangria is a nice change of pace.
- 1 bottle pinot grigio
- 1 ½ oz Midori melon liqueur
- ½ green apple, cored and sliced
- ½ lime, sliced
- ¼ English cucumber, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Club soda to taste
Combine all ingredients except club soda in a pitcher and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of eight hours. For individual servings, spoon some of the fruit into a wine glass before pouring and then top off with a splash of club soda, diet lemon-lime soda or diet ginger ale to taste.
Herradura Green Agave Cocktail
From She Knows Food & Recipes
- 1 1/2 oz. Herradura Silver tequila
- 3/4 oz. melon liqueur
- Add tequila, melon liqueur and a squeeze of lime into a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with shamrock carved lime and serve.